sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2015

I. Fairy Kirei Green Review - From Uniqso!

Ok, so this is how I.fairy kirei green looks like with no photoshop edition edition!/ Ceeeerto, é assim que a CL i.fairy kirei green é sem edição no photoshop!

I.fairy kirei green review/resenha da CL i.fairy kirei green:

Color tones: 3 tones/ 3 tons

Diameter: 16.2 mm

Replacement Period: 12 months/Validade: 12 meses

Water content/Água na composição: 55%

Color & design/Cor e design:

These were my first green circle lens. I like them very much, even though the color is not that vivid - and that’s why I use to edit the color in Photoshop - . I mean, it has kind of a dark green color mixed with blue, and it also has a light brown color in the middle. The color is beautiful, but is not exactly the green tone that I wanted. The design is beautiful and very natural, I have nothing to complain about it./ Estas foram as minhas primeiras lentes verdes. Eu gosto muito delas, por mais que a cor não seja tão forte (e é justamente por isso que eu edito a cor delas no Photoshop). Quero dizer, elas têm umas cores do tipo verde escuro misturado com azul e também tem um tom marrom claro no meio. O design é muito bonito e natural. Não tenho nada para reclamar sobre isso.

Comfort/conforto: These lenses are VERY comfortable. You can use it for hours! If you find any symptoms at wearing circle lenses as described here:http://www.uniqso.com/Things-to-Know-When-Wearing-Circle-Lens, remove them immediately without panicking /Essas lentes são muito confortáveis. Você pode usá-las por horas! Se você sentir qualquer sintomas como os descritos aqui: http://www.uniqso.com/Things-to-Know-When-Wearing-Circle-Lens, tire as lentes sem se desesperar!

Enlargement/tamanho: these lenses are huuuuuuuuuuge! It makes you look like a doll while wearing it! I LOOOOVE IT!/ Estas lentes são ENORMES! Elas fazem você ficar parecendo uma boneca! EU AMEEEEI!

You can buy I.fairy kirei green here/ você pode comprar a i.fairy kirei green aqui: http://www.uniqso.com/ifairy-kirei-green?tracking=54dacc4b10081



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário